- Double airbag system
- Keeps kit safe and dry
- Use without kit as a tow float
- Ideal for self supported swims
- Lightweight – little to no drag
- Phone Window – 12.5cm x 20cm (fits most large smartphones)
- 28 litre capacity
- Size deflated – 72cm x 37cm
- Belt length – 58cm to 108cm / 23” to 42”
If storing your phone or electronic car keys in the Window Dry Bag we recommend using a Swim Secure Waterproof Phone Bag for added peace of mind.
How It Works
There are 2 high flow nozzles; one to inflate the external chamber, which is separate from where your kit is stored; and the second to inflate the storage section once you have sealed the bag.
IMPORTANT: Inflate the rear compartment fully. The front valve will inflate the area around the items in the storage compartment. Please ensure that the roll down seal is folded down to the area indicated to prevent any air escaping.
Use the back of the valve cap to deflate. The adjustable dual belt design clips securely around the swimmer’s waist and the leash ensures that it remains out the way of your stroke.